We chose this cruise because of the itinerary and the standard of care afforded by Oceania. We really enjoyed this cruise. The passengers were younger than anticipated; we met many interesting people. All the staff were exceptional: professional, polite, competent. The food and food venue choices were varied and many. I do feel the desserts were not up to what we experienced on the Marina about 20 months ago. The entertainment was more than I expected. Anyone that can get an entire large group of people up and dancing in their seats is admirable. I admire Cory, the cruise director, for his efforts, professionalism and sense of humor. We missed a few ports due to weather. Unfortunate, but the Captain kept us safe and there is a lot to be said for days at sea. Apparently, some people were quarantined but you would never know it. So much care to prevent germs and eliminate the risk of illness. I appreciate that. One of the sweetest portions of the cruise was when most all staff were on stage at the Regatta Lounge to thank the passengers and an opportunity for the passengers to thank them for their efforts. It is so nice to eat where and when you want without any rules. My husband and I have noticed that the mid-cruise feedback process is taken very seriously by staff; any concerns are addressed immediately The Regatta, recently renovated September 2019, has elegant, embroidered fabrics. The artwork was lovely and the color palate soothing. Our concierge cabin was small, but extremely elegant and convenient. Plenty of storage. The soundproofing made our room very quiet, even though we were right by the elevator. I enjoyed a facial, pedicure and amazing 75 minute hot stone massage in the newly established spa. I especially enjoyed hearing the talks from the marine biologist about bird and fish life. The historian did a great job educating us about our upcoming ports. The expansive library is quiet with an extensive collection and duplicates of more popular titles. The internet worked pretty well. I love the 4 pm high tea with the elegance of the string quartet and being served with white gloves and silver service. The two for one cocktails were nice and contributed to a sense of conviviality among those sailing. For those unhappy sailors I suggest finding another cruise line more to your liking instead of complaining about your first world problems about not being addressed in the proper manner or having to unpack your belongings.

Adventures at Sea

Regatta Cruise Review by KnitReadDineTravel

It is so nice to eat where and when you want without any rules.

KnitReadDineTravel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Regatta price drops

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A3
The cabin was elegantly appointed and very comfortable. Small, but more than adequate with plenty of storage.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins