3. Quantum of the Seas
We were all looking forward to this family holiday, Singapore to Singapore cruise and I have to say I am going to stick with Princess Cruise Line. The food was average, the fine dinning was not what I have experienced on the Princess ships, at times the chicken was very dry. One night in the food court the food manager came in for tea and sat next to us, and complained of the dry chicken and we were asked what we had experienced and we said the same, my sister had chocolate pudding and asked for the cream and they told her they did not have any, so the food manager made them get some for her. There are extras that you needed to pay for, like to have a movie in your room was $12.95 US. The smoking area is under cover near the main kids pool, and you had to walk past it to get to the Windjammer food court, as we wanted to keep an eye on the kids in the water you could not sit there due to the smoke, so a lot of the kids used the in door pool, this really has to be a health issue. I was sitting watching the grand kids swimming and wanted a cup of tea, it was 5.10 pm in the afternoon, and I could not get one on deck 14, as the food court and the cafe up there was closed, I was told that I had to go down to deck 4. I could not do this without getting all the kids out of the pool and taking them with me. But if I wanted alcoholic it would not have been a problem, as the bar was right there. We did have an issue one night at karaoke, were a drunken male became very abusive to one of the ladies in our party and it seems RC are happy for this behavior to happen on their ships. The ship was just way to big and to many people for us, in the food court people acted and pushed like the food would run out and they would not get feed, I don’t know if this is coz the food court closes and people get like oh we have eat before it shuts. The ports were all good, expect KL in Malaysia, the ship stops at Port Kelang which is one and half hours from KL itself, and Port Kelang id not the best of stops. We all enjoyed Malacca, Penang and of course the over night stop at Phuket was a hit. We did not use any of the ship shore shore excursions as there were too expensive and all in US dollars, we never missed doing anything. Over all the kids enjoyed themselves, the adults who had never cruise before, said they will never do another cruise, and if I have not cruised with Princess Cruise I would never go on another cruise.

Most disappointed cruise

Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D
The cabin was a good size, there was 4 of us, lucky that 2 were grand kids, as they had to share the sofa bed, not sure how 2 adults would go sleeping on it. There are extras that you needed to pay for, like to have a movie in your room was $12.95 US you do get a kettle in your room, with tea, coffee but no milk, I would bring mild and orange juice to the room and leave it in the fridge but the room steward would take them out on cleaning the room very day.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins