• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Cambridge MA
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin:

I'v been on a Viking cruise before and was very impressed. I love the relatively small size-- no lines for anything. No children/rowdy college students. Beautiful rooms. Excellent service.

The food at the main restaurant was outstanding.

At the buffet and specialty restaurants not so much. The food at the Italian restaurant was pretty bad--cardboard tomatoes, run of the mill olive oil, etc. The alcohol was top-shelf and the mixed drinks were great.

Wow is all I can say! The cabin was small, but designed to feel roomy. The shower was outstanding. The variety of tv entertainment was vast. I liked that you provided two types of pillow. My only real criticism is that the TV didn't go up past 25 and we couldn't figure out closed captioning. I know other guests might be disturbed, but it could go up at least a bit louder without hearing it in other rooms/the hall way, etc. Also, I couldn't figure out how to plug the hairdryer into the bathroom outlet.

Port Reviews

St. Lucia

We went out on our own. We wanted to go to the beach, and the walk there meant taking your life into your own hands. The sidewalks were narrow and were about 2-3 feel over the ground below. There were no places to sit or get a snack. The only good thing was getting a burger and beer at the port.

Find a Viking Star Cruise from $4,779