3. Norwegian Epic
I chose those cruise because of the itinerary. I was worried going on a ship this size, and my worries were evident during our 10 day cruise. The food was not good. We found ourselves dumping the entire salt shaker on our dishes morning, noon and night. Breakfasts were often times cold and the eggs like soup. There were never enough seats and on days we came back on board a little After lunch time the back up on the deck buffet wrapped around the pool deck. The service - down right awful. Employees would not acknowledge us when on the pool decks - We were on the upper level looking over the pool, and the bar servers we saw maybe 4 times the ENTIRE cruise. That is not exaggerating either. The one server got our order wrong 4 times and we waited an hour for 2 diets Pepsi’s. We purchased the soda package, but still charged us numerous times! For whatever reason. Our room attendant was not helpful and some of them were just down right rude and not seeming to want to help. There was a vacations to go crowd on the ship that were obnoxious and thoughts they ran the ship, and wanted everyone to cater to them. The Cabin - hated the layout. The toilet and shower were behind a curtain instead of in a room. Which was great for ventilation, but the sliding door hiding the toilet was SO cramped that we ended up using restrooms around the ship. And only used the room bathroom when we absolutely had too. I will never do another huge ship after the experience on the Epic. I did the Pride of America in March and even though it was an older ship, experience was way better. Entertainment was decent but didn’t have enough variety for. 10 days cruise, things got repeated day after day.

Poor Service, Tasteless Food, and Way too Big