Viking Star Cruise Review

Trip of a Life Time!

Viking Star Cruise Review by jmarquess

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: the Mediterranean

I had never traveled to Europe and wanted to visit as many countries as possible. Having heard many great things about Viking experiences I choose the Mediterranean Odyssey.

It was a wonderful trip! The ship is beautiful, so clean and so easy to find my way around. Our cabin was so comfortable and spacious. The storage was great and it was so nice to unpack only one time for 2 week trip. The bathroom was so functional and I loved the heated floor.

The variety of food available was amazing! From the elegant Chef's Table to the snack bars the food never disappointed. The tea in the Wintergarten was an added delight. I never missed and afternoon gelato either.

The shore excursions were fabulous! While I took advantage of many of the included tours I also booked several of the optional tours and mainly focused on those with food and wine. I loved all of them.

Probably the most surprising part was the quality of the service. I felt totally spoiled.

The staff anticipated my every need. Not just in my cabin but all over the ship. They were always friendly and always accommodating.

This trip was everything I hoped for and more. I would certainly recommend this trip.

jmarquess's Full Rating Summary