3. Disney Fantasy
My family and I were on the Disney Fantasy from January 18-January 25, 2020 2 adults, 2 children. First off our excursion in Cozumel got cancelled with no explanation as to why. Our second port/tender stop of Grand Cayman got cancelled but Royal Caribbean was able to tender their guests ashore. Our 3rd port stop of Falmouth Jamaica got cancelled. Other cruise lines were able to stop as well. We heard weather was the issue for some cancelled ports but that can not be true when other cruise lines were able to still tender or port. We found out that the Fantasy ship had engine problems since our first stop in Cozumel. Nothing was said to us on the ship. We sailed all week at a reduced speed. Never have been on a ship that had so much movement in my life as many are saying the ship swayed so much because of the engine problems. We found out through other cruisers that a dive team was working on the engine while we were actually able to make our scheduled stop at Castaway Cay. Which everyone finds hard to believe that it took us so long to get to Castaway because we gained so many hours from missed ports of call. We feel like Disney failed to keep guests happy and kept alot hidden on this vacation. Then to top it off we found out the next cruise going out today on the Fantasy January 25, 2020 is already receiving reimbursement for a changed port, not a cancelled port like we had all week. Also we understand this has happened before and credit/reimbursement was given and a discount on a future cruise. I am requesting reimbursement and I do not want a discount for a future cruise because we never plan to take a Disney Cruise ever again. We will continue to sail on other cruise lines where they are happy to keep their guests satisfied. We paid so much for no more extras than other cruise lines offer. Also the internet is terrible. We bought 4 large packages for $89 a piece. Other cruise lines we are able to buy one package with unlimited use. The food is terrible. It doesn't ever change. This is the only time I've ever been on a cruise and lost weight. The entertainment lacks for adults. The pools are way too small for the amount of people this ship had to accomodate for a cruise to nowhere. Also the cruise director Leslie Dallas lacks. She has been the most boring/uninteractive cruise director we have ever had. Some cruisers said she made a joke of our missed ports and terrible cruise. The daily itinerary is terrible and the things they added for the missed ports were "how to make apple struddels and pin trading." That is extremely sad.

The cruise to nowhere and where DCL kept info secret

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by Ach06

Ages Under 3
Get Disney Fantasy price drops

Deluxe Inside Stateroom
Cabin 10A
Cabin was good size for 4 people. Plenty of storage.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins