Crown Princess Cruise Review

Cruise to Barbados

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Pbcruises2020

• Sail Date: Jan 2020
  • Destination: the Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)

We went down on the 10 day To Barbados as a nice warm area there. We liked the time of year in January to escape the snows at home.

Princess has good reviews and the cruise and food was great!

We ate one night in the steak house and it was great and only cost an extra $28. Apiece and an excellent meal! All of the dinners in the main dining room were great every night! A good menu with a wide variety of selections and every night a new menu was very nice! The dining service was superb by our waiter Joel!

Don’t buy the bar drink package it is overpriced at $700. Apiece and you can’t share it. No way could we have drank the 15 drink a days it offered! Our whole bar bill for 2 of us was less than that!

And do bring on your own case of water and 2 bottles of wine for your room. I don’t like paying $2. Plus for bottles of water 5x a day!

The spa was great I had several massages and Mildred the masseuse is the best! The daily lectures were very good to by staff.

The fitness center was great and Igor the trainer was great! Very few come to the classes and it was really worth buying the class card as you get individual attention and training! The fitness center and spa are very clean to!

The stateroom was very clean and twice daily service was very nice!

Our steward Joel on the Emerald deck was great and the best ever!

Since our cruise could not stop at 3 ports due to bad weather then Princess gave everyone a 35 percent credit off next cruise to use within a year. I thought this was very nice of them!

I will definitely cruise with Princess again the service and food was superb!

Pbcruises2020's Full Rating Summary

Oceanview (obstructed view)

Great cabin

I didn’t like looking at lifeboat yet good price to purchase was way cheaper.

I will get a balcony or open window next time

Pbcruises2020