Carnival Liberty Cruise Review

Great Experience, with FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by jessieca550

• Sail Date: Jan 2020
  • Destination: the Bahamas

We got this cruise for free and loved every second of it! The ship has so much to do, we never had the opportunity to be bored and we loved it. Our favorite things were the entertainment, the customer service, and the ports and shore excursions. I wasn't incredibly impressed with the ship and the staterooms. I felt that it was outdated and a little dirty, especially our rooms, left like I was stuck in a cheap tacky casino in Las Vegas. The activities and wonderful customer service definitely made everything better. We loved our excursions,due to bad weather we had to cancel one of our port days and the crew members were so good to make our experience wonderful and enjoyable and quickly changed the plans so that we could get to a location with better weather that we could stop and spend the next day at. Some of our favorite crew members were our steward, Akhmad, our waitress Pat, and our waiter Charlie. We went home and talked about Akhmad for days, we absolutely loved him and felt like we were so well taken care of by him. He made sure to call us by name every time he saw us. Every crew member that we came into contact with was incredible and made our trip so enjoyable. We were not impressed with the food either, the waiters and waitresses went above and beyond but the food, was Golden Corral worthy, even in the dining rooms. The only food that I truly enjoyed was the Burgers from Guys Burger Joint, the Tacos from Blue Iguana, the Pizza, and of course the free Ice Cream. I don't know if this is a normal thing for cruises but by day 4 I was completely done with all of the drunk people. Everyone was incredibly obnoxious and began to ruin our cruise, this ship was for sure a party cruise, full of loud music, lots of drinking and drunk people, if you are into that, this is your cruise! Overall had a great time.

jessieca550's Full Rating Summary

I was not incredibly impressed with the cabins. I felt very worried about bugs in our bed and checked several times. The shower never got hot, and I never walked around the cabin without shoes, the carpet was really gross and made me really worried. I did feel like our steward did a great job at cleaning everything and making sure that everything was put together and ready for us each day.

Cocoa Beach

Spent time on the beach, riding bikes, and just enjoying the sun and waves. It was a very safe and quiet area, we loved it.

View All 119 Cocoa Beach Reviews
Island Tour

It was really windy and the boat ride was a little sketchy. We really enjoyed going to the different locations around the Bahamas, one sport we saw sea turtles, the next we saw a coral reef and lots and lots of fish, and the the last stop was a the most beautiful beach you could ever wish to visit. We loved our Excursion.

View All 351 Island Tour Reviews
Beach

The beach was beautiful and we loved enjoying the white sand and blue water. It was a small beach and was really crowded, we were all lined up in rows of beach chairs and most didn't have a view of the water. I would choose to find a taxi and go to a beach that isn't so crowded.

jessieca550