3. Silver Wind
First time I took this ship was last year and was so impressed with the service decided to book again! Called in to my contact at Silver Seas Ray Sobel and he helped me find this. Raise and he is outstanding and provides excellent service a big plus for me wanting to ask about ships etc! First they have two ambassadors /translators who take photos and greet people always there to assist..if lucky you will have Sophia on your cruise..you walk on and if like me you go to lunch if you don’t like their lunches then you don’t like good food..the staff knows you day two! La Dame..don’t know of a place as good..has the caviar they place on top of the lobster medallion salad..then had for the main course chilean sea bass with more caviar on top! The lobster bisque people had to cut the lobster! Service was incredible and the food matched it. Each room comes with a butler in mine was outstanding. He came in as I was hanging up my clothes noticed one of my jackets had wrinkles took it and asked me if I would like to wear it for dinner three hours later. I said yes and within an hour it was back in my room.he truly wanted the experience to be outstanding and Jerry delivered. The cruise Director was Colin and he was just excellent..large groups came to play trivia and he stayed to interact with us..and he too is an excellent classical pianist. The entertainment On hr ship was fun. As a low carb eater only the Italian dining venue at night I stayed away from as the others were just right up my alley..loved cooking a steak under the stars on the pool deck on hot lava stones drinking some fine wine! One I was with geared up with me as we went into the last night as we said goodby to the crew even the Boutique people were special. Felt sad that I would not see them again so in the process to soon take another to be with them..that’s how good they were and it starts with the Captain..he was visible and friendly.

Amazing crew leads to amazing times even in some rough seas!

Silver Wind Cruise Review by Cptchiron

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Medallion Suite

Cptchiron’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Wind price drops

Medallion Suite
Cabin ME
My friend with me also had one..the most special Medallion suite is 741..
Is is like a large apartment!
My room had a great bathroom..stocked with top of the line products you could close off the sleeping area..great veranda with a table you could eat on..two lounge chairs and two regular chairs. ..work desk..no I did not work just wrote.. two TVs..one large so we watched a movie!
Deck 8 Suite Cabins