3. Viking Akun
The way Viking does everything well. It does Russia GREAT! We celebrated my birthday there with travel complains we met 10 years ago on a Viking cruise. The things we saw there were amazing. We felt very very safe and well protected. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton Cairo a few nights and had an amazing room overlooking the Nile River, We saw and did more things than I would ever do in my lifetime. The food was fresh and delicious. It varies everyday and was always beautiful and beautiful. The staff is well trained and very attentive and friendly. There was a doctor on board and he took wonderful care of the few guests that got a cold at a very reasonable cost. There was a sitting area and small clean pool on the upper deck. It was a fun place to watch the beautiful country side go by.

Wonderful Russia

Viking Akun Cruise Review by Janronm

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Outside Stateroom
The way Viking does everything well. It does Russia GREAT!

We saw and did more things than I would ever do in my lifetime.

Janronm’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Akun price drops

Deluxe Outside Stateroom
Cabin DX
We had two large rooms and a large bath.
Main Deck Outside Cabins