• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Rasmussen12
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin: Veranda Superior

We really wanted to visit Normandy Beach and cemetery because of the history. The scenery was a bonus!

As always, Viking takes GREAT care of all of its passengers - fantastic food, great customer service, very reliable transportation, fully-stocked bar, shore excursions, transportation to & from the airport, etc. The crew - bar, dining, cruise director, ALL of them - did a great job! We had the "spirits" package and I was very excited that they had the same "nik weis" wine on this cruise that I fell in love with on our 1st cruise. As soon as I would walk into the bar, the bar manager was already pouring a glass for me! This is our 2d European river cruise with Viking and are already planning our 3d cruise with them.

Our booking agent did a great job - took all of our wishes into account, anticipated many of our questions, provided books with information, etc. He ensured that all of our needs and wishes were met.

Veranda Superior

I absolutely love Viking cabins! We chose a Veranda A cabin, because I can be slightly claustrophobic and I wanted to ensure that I had as much light as possible. The veranda A cabin also includes a chair which is great for sitting in to put on shoes, etc. The cabin is well-designed and provides sufficient space for clothes, suitcases, etc. I love the heated floors in the bathrooms!

1 Helpful Vote