3. Viking Rinda
We really wanted to visit Normandy Beach and cemetery because of the history. The scenery was a bonus! As always, Viking takes GREAT care of all of its passengers - fantastic food, great customer service, very reliable transportation, fully-stocked bar, shore excursions, transportation to & from the airport, etc. The crew - bar, dining, cruise director, ALL of them - did a great job! We had the "spirits" package and I was very excited that they had the same "nik weis" wine on this cruise that I fell in love with on our 1st cruise. As soon as I would walk into the bar, the bar manager was already pouring a glass for me! This is our 2d European river cruise with Viking and are already planning our 3d cruise with them. Our booking agent did a great job - took all of our wishes into account, anticipated many of our questions, provided books with information, etc. He ensured that all of our needs and wishes were met.

Paris to Normandy

Rasmussen12’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Rinda price drops

Veranda Superior
Cabin A
I absolutely love Viking cabins! We chose a Veranda A cabin, because I can be slightly claustrophobic and I wanted to ensure that I had as much light as possible. The veranda A cabin also includes a chair which is great for sitting in to put on shoes, etc. The cabin is well-designed and provides sufficient space for clothes, suitcases, etc. I love the heated floors in the bathrooms!
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins