3. Viking Jupiter
It had been my dream since I was in college to visit all of Great Britain and a few years ago Highclere Castle was added to my wish list. I happened to get a brochure in the mail and I saw this cruise had everything I wanted. It is nice to stay on the ship and visit different places instead of moving from hotel to hotel. We did a nice bus tour of beautiful Bergen, Norway before the ship departed so that was fun and a learning experience. There was a good variety of shore excursions offered. We had a wonderful "taste" of Scotland, Ireland, Wales and England. I had also particularly wanted to visit the Shetland Islands and enjoyed every minute of the Shetlands and Orkney Islands. We loved picturesque Ullapool (I hope I am spelling it right). I have seen the crown jewels of Scotland and the crown jewels of England. I have visited Highclere Castle. The coast of the Highlands of Scotland are beyond beautiful. Dublin and Liverpool were delightful surprises that we thoroughly enjoyed. Visiting Oxford and Blenheim Palace were also dreams come true of mine. I was so excited to see the "white cliffs of Dover" and Canterbury Cathedral. Staying on the ship is like staying in a 5 star hotel. The staff is the best. The accommodations are excellent. The food is very very good and we appreciated the variety. To sum it up, Viking takes care of you. We took this trip to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. Thank you, Viking.

The experience of a lifetime

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by vlhayes

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Europe
vlhayes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Our cabin, with a king size bed, comfortable seating and private balcony was very nice. It had everything we needed.