3. Silver Wind
I have been on over 80 cruises.None of them on a luxury line. This was special for my 60th birthday.Also being single, had to find one that did not break the bank.I didnt want to regret never doing a high end cruise.So booked this one.Big mistake.Definitely would have enjoyed 3 regular cruises so much more. It was a very small ship. There was so much rocking and swaying. I spent 1 day completely in bed. This was a first for me.There was mostly nothing to do all day. I was on a trivia team and met some nice people.I really have no need to be pampered or have things done for me. Most of the crowd was used to that. You could tell they were high brow and demanding. My butler was very good. He was also helpful.The ship is very outdated. I had a meal comped at La Dame. Glad didnt pay the extra 60.00. I am not a big drinker, so the ship made money off of me. Most of the others liked their liquor.The food was good, but nothing memorable.

Should have listened to reviews

Silver Wind Cruise Review by garsny

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Vista Suite

garsny’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Wind price drops

Vista Suite
Cabin VI
Very old fixtures and furniture. Confusing shower.Bed was nice.
Deck 7 Suite Cabins

It was not worth it.I paid too much.The ship was out of the 1970s. It is a mid luxury line luk Celebrity.