3. Viking Orion
We are not travelers. This trip was perfection. The ship, its design and appointments, crew...all perfection. Every detail, every comfort. I think I could be talked into living aboard! The hotel in Vancouver for extended stay was lovely, with a spectacular view. The brunch one of the best ever. On the cruise, the food and service were superb. I had the pool to myself most mornings. The lectures and TED talks were highlights, as was the planetarium 3D film on the Sami reindeer culture. Icy Straight Point and the town of were highlights. Sitka was a disappointment. We visited museums and galleries wherever we went, and they were a joy. I do wish there was still a formal or dressy night option. The musicians throughout the ship were fabulous. Would have enjoyed a tour of the mechanical levels of the ship. The concierge services were repeatedly helpful and informative. The daily newsletter, and the onscreen itinerary maps onscreen in the rooms were much appreciated. Best cruise ever!

Trip of a lifetime

Viking Orion Cruise Review by lamarmax

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Alaska

Best cruise ever!
lamarmax’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Orion price drops

Fabulous. Perfection. Beautifully designed and appointed. And we are picky princesses!