3. Vision of the Seas
We chose this ship because of the itinerary which included Barbados Grenada Dominica St Maarten and St. Thomas. All of these islands are beautiful and a must see..Our disappointment is in the ship how poorly run down it is dirty eg bed bugs on the 4 floor and the overall service . Our first two nights we ate in the dining room. We found that the menu selection was very limited. If you do not like seafood or have an allergy the dining room is not the place for you. We had to send our food back two because it was not cooked or it was cold. The rest of the nights we ate in the Windjammer which is the Buffet . The food was OK again very limited compared to the other ships that we’ve been on. On to the cleanliness of the ship The windows in the dining room were so filthy that you could barely see out of them.People who had room service overnight their plates With food still on it were left out in the hall for hours into the morning which started to smell. We stayed on the second floor as far as our room and our room Attendant was fairly good however our shower leaked onto the floor. One morning my feet swelled and I had called room service for ice they told me to call my room attendant the room tenant said I needed to call room service so I never ended up getting the ice. Also people were complaining that on the fourth floor that rooms had bedbugs . The entertainment by the pool side was OK sometimes after coming back from our excursions we would head back to the pool around 4 o’clock there would be absolutely no entertainment no band playing at this time .The band did start at 5:30 and was playing love songs. I didn’t think it was appropriate for being on vacation by the pool side and by 530 most people were headed back to the rooms to get ready for dinner. I would not recommend this ship to people who have kids still in diapers ,There is no pool especially for them and they would not allow them in the main pool.I felt bad for them as they were screaming most of the time because they wanted to go into the pool,Overall I would not recommend this ship to anybody it needs to be refurbished .Because the ship is a smaller ship and it does not have all the bells and whistle’s I think that they have to be excellent in something for example the entertainment food etc. this shipped and give any of that.

Needs to be dry docked

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by kimdonovan

On to the cleanliness of the ship

kimdonovan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N
It was ok the shower leaked every time .
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins