3. Oasis of the Seas
Just came back not so long from the trip and we are thoroughly satisfied with our trip, the service for the cruise is outstanding, everyone working onboard is super friendly and helpful. Dining: Windjammer could improve its quality for buffet but we dined mainly at the Mexican restaurant and it's delicious. Dinner at main dining room is absolutely delicious, the menu changes everyday and I had the best food in my life there. And I have been traveling quite a lot to luxury resorts before. The quality of food for main dining room is outstanding and the service is excellent as well. Entertainment and Activities: This is the reason why we are coming back to this cruise, the activities for the kids and adult are unlimited and it's so fun to be on this ship. We love the zipline & mini golf and our kid loves the kids club. There are countless shows to see every night from jazz bar, piano bar, aqua show that won't leave you bored for a moment on this cruise. Service: outstanding, everyone working there is very pleasant and helpful.

It's so good we already booked our next trip

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Fangjie

Service: outstanding, everyone working there is very pleasant and helpful.
Fangjie’s Full Rating Summary