3. Viking Jupiter
What a wonderful experience! While our Viking Cruise was perhaps a bit pricier than some cruises, the value was excellent. They did not nickel and dime us to death. Our cabin was excellent. The common areas were beautifully done. The prices for cocktails were very reasonable. The beer & wine included with lunch & dinner was another great value. The food was delicious no matter where we ate. from the buffet to the specialty restaurants! We enjoyed the local specialties served by the pool after a busy day exploring. I can’t say enough about the food. We enjoyed room service for breakfast on days the we had early excursions. We enjoyed some wonderful excursions. From the very special ones such as our trip to Normandy to the included excursions, such as seeing the charming canals of Amsterdam & Brugges. We so much fun participating at the activities in the Torshavn as well as in the theater. We spend a decent amount of time using the fitness room & the spa which are very well done. I have neglected to pack my swimsuit & was able to purchase a very basic suit very inexpensively. We made use of the laundry room on our floor several times which makes packing much easier. I almost forgot to mention that there is no one under 18 on the ship, perfect for us. We booked our next Viking Cruise before leaving the ship. It made leaving our wonderful home of 16 days a little easier.

Our first Viking Ocean Cruise!

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Hemihairlady

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Europe
Hemihairlady’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Our cabin was excellent. Great bed! Beautiful bathroom. We loved the heated floors. The storage in the bathroom & the rest of the cabin was perfect. Even thouugh we had some pretty chilly weather we used the veranda often. Our steward Roberto, was there for every need & request. Our room was always cleaned in a timely manner. We actually booked our next cruise on Viking Jupiter before leaving the ship.