This was a Christmas cruise and so had a premium price.
1. Food and waiting staff
3. Balcony cabin
1. Most entertainment was not worth watching but two tribute acts were OK. The best offering was only on for one night but this was NOT made clear and so I didn't see it.
2. Entertainment staff on the Lido deck did not engage with guests but mainly danced with each other.
3. Solo guests pay a significant premium and the value is poor
4. At times it felt like Butlins at sea
5. Some entertainment offered was left to guests to organise e.g. bridge and whist. If no guest has the experience to run a tournament I assume it won't happen despite being advertised
6. The Christmas 'gift' we were given was an insult (a plastic P&O luggage label) in a very grand and attractive box.
7. The gym was awful with machines not properly fixed and noone to advise or help
8. The talks held in the gym were no more than sales pitches. The one I went to was very poor and the information shared was at best questionable and at worst wrong.
9. Shore excursions were over priced and I avoided them
I was relieved to have a balcony because the pool areas tended to be very crowded and noisy.
It had everything I needed and was kept clean