3. Grand Classica
I have no complaints. My daughter and I flew into Nassau Bahamas for a girls trip for a few days. We got bumped off our flight home and instead of waiting for another flight and possibly get bumped again, we decided to take the Classica back to Florida - so we only got to spend one over night on the ship (Jan 9th). We did have a problem with security and immigration getting on the ship. We weren't on the list (probably due to our last minute booking). We had to go back and forth between the two several times before they got an updated list with our names on it to allow us entry to the port. After all that, we walked right onto the ship and right up to the counter to get our key. Our cabin attendant came by to apologize - she didn't know we were coming. Most likely due to our last minute booking. However, our room and bathroom were clean. The ship was clean, just super dated. It smelled fresh and clean everywhere we went. Ships crew was always working, cleaning, entertaining when I saw them. Everyone was great, and friendly. The entertainment was fun and despite rough seas the shows went as planned; Jazz/Tina Turner/Bingo/RockNRoll show, and the comedy show. The food was great. The servers were great. We did the couples massage and that whole experience was wonderful! Everything was operational (except the roulette machine in the casino). I've been on other ships before, and this one is smaller and older than what I'm used to, however we had no issues. The ship is an old gal, but she's still sea worthy. She may not be the most beautiful, most everything is dated, but she was clean. We had a good time and that's what it's all about. My daughter and I would go again! Thank you!

No complaints

Grand Classica Cruise Review by TravelbyNatalieK

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Bahamas
I have no complaints.

The food was great. The servers were great.

We did the couples massage and that whole experience was wonderful!

Everything was operational (except the roulette machine in the casino).

Thank you!
BPSocialTeam, Social Media Team @Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has responded
Thank you very much for leaving these wonderful comments on Cruise Critics, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay among us. We are very grateful for your highlight on the quality of the entertainment program during your stay and for mentioning the genuine friendliness of our team. It is also good to know that you enjoyed the many culinary delights prepared by our professional Chefs who always strive to offer a wide variety of typical delights in order to please all palates and we thank you for letting us know that we could conquer yours.Last but not least, thorough cleaning being an absolute must for BPCL, we thank you for highlighting the Cleanliness of our ship; we strive to give total confidence in this area, being fully aware that this is basic for a comfortable experience on any ship. Again we thank you for this wonderful review, it has been a pleasure for us to read and we look forward to serving you again soon.
TravelbyNatalieK’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Classica price drops

It was dated, and very plain, but clean.