Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by weens19

• Sail Date: Jan 2020
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: The Haven 2-bedroom Family Villa with Balcony

My family has sailed on NCL 7 times, the last 6 in The Haven. Once you stay there, it's hard to go back downstairs. We have been on other cruise lines but have become loyal to NCL.

The NCL Bliss was absolutely beautiful and well appointed. We have been on other NCL ships but this was my favorite of their large ships.

Do not miss spending time in the Observation Lounge, it is heaven with food, drink, and peaceful alcoves to read, rest, and relax! The Haven areas were wonderful with plenty of comfortable sitting and great service. Also, if you are a Beatles fan, the Beatles Experience tribute band is fantastic!

We saw Six and Jersey Boys in the theatre and they were both top notch shows. Book before you get on the ship or you may miss out.

We went on the zipline excursion in Roatan (Honduras) that was amazing. The guides are very good and ease your anxieties (I was nervous at first). Great views with 11 lines of varying length and altitudes. I finally got to check something off my bucket list!

My only complaint was that throughout the ship the staff seemed to be working double time to cover their areas, which caused some lag time in receiving food, drinks, and services. I guess that is just a given in the current downsizing trend in every sector of industry.

weens19's Full Rating Summary

The Haven 2-bedroom Family Villa with Balcony

Comfortable and spacious

Ziplining

Great staff and wonderful views, we loved it and will do it again next time we are there.

View All 193 Ziplining Reviews
Harvest Caye

You have to pay for everything (i.e. food, drinks, activities) unlike their other private island.

Great Stirrup Cay

Great beach, food, and activities all included with your ship card.

weens19