3. Seven Seas Mariner
We sailed on the Mariner twice in Alaska. I must admit I am a cruise writer and went on her to write a review. She was my sixth RSSC cruise and I've loved them all. Why? Because Regent has style. It's chic, but not pretentious. The dress code is comfortable chic and easy to abide by. Most of the food is exceptional. We always have found the service tops. Sure there hasn't been a lot of night time shows, but they are adding some. Doesn't bother us as we rarely go to ship shows. Having done hundreds of cruises we realize that the entertainment is often sub par. There are exceptions. But hey, we're transplanted New Yorkers and used to top performances on Broadway,etc. Whenever we sail on RSSC we don't want to get off and that's saying a lot. I never cared for the Canyon Ranch Spa and was happy to learn they've replace it with a Serene Wellness Spa. But I do use the steam bath and fitness center often. I love the all-inclusive fare which is really what it says, too. The free wines however could be improved upon they are fairly inexpensive labels.

RSSC Mariner is a little gem of the sea

Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Review by Cruise Diva77

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Suite

Cruise Diva77’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Mariner price drops

Deluxe Suite
Cabin F
Our suite was fine, should have gone for a higher category as we need more space. But the veranda was roomy enough. Nothing to complain about.
Deck 9 Suite Cabins