• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Jeannieann
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Ocean View

Nothing better to me than Carnival and Freedom is my all time favorite,. I've sailed 4 times this last year. Once on Carnival Vista, however nice, Freedom is my choice how the crew remembers me and always makes you feel so welcomed.. The food is worth every cent, the entertanment is always amazing. Would like to sail to different places, but can only leave out of Galveston. When we had a power outage, the Captain and the crew made us feel at ease. We were dining at the time, instead of a panic we were enjoying entertainment. Finished our meal with the back-up lights and still had an amazing evening. We sailed on the July 4th Cruise, that was done that made my heart so full of pride to be an American. The respect that they showed our veterans and the way we got to show them how much we appreciate what they have done for our Country. Thank you so much Carnival Cruise line,I will always be your cruiser.

Ocean View