3. Norwegian Getaway
Me and my girlfriend sailed on the Getaway Jan 12-17 and had an amazing time. This is our third cruise with NCL and we will definitely continue sailing with them. I’m 33, my girlfriend is 23 and we also sailed with 2 other couples. This ship has so much to do including the rope course, rock climbing, awesome water slides, shows, entertainment, comedy, casino etc..The nightlife was great too with the bliss club, casino, and the glow party in the h20 was amazing, We had a blast! The food was also very good including the wings at O Sheehan’s, ribeye at Cagneys, and we also enjoyed the buffet. Our balcony room was 14858 right at the back by the elevators and our room steward Neil was awesome. He knew our names right when we arrived and he made us feel at home. Thanks again Neil! I also want to give a thanks to Rey the bartender at Margaritaville and Rohan at the pool bar. Both of them took great care of us and we barely ever had to wait for a drink at any bar. The only issue we ran into was on the third day I had lost my room card and i didn’t realize it until a few hours later. I then went to guest services and received a new card. The next day I checked my account and realized someone had found my card and went to the arcade and charged $52 worth of games on my account lol. ( damn kids ) I then returned to guest services and they were very friendly and immediately took off the charges. Overall we had an amazing time, we gave it a 10/10. We cruised on the MSC seaside in December 2018 and we gave that a 8/10 so we definitely enjoyed the getaway more. We will definitely be sailing NCL again and we highly recommend the Getaway and we also loved the Epic too which I wrote a review on 2 years ago.

3rd cruise with NCL. They never disappoint!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Adrian10529