3. Norwegian Dawn
It all started when I made reservations with an NCL AGENT for an 11 day cruise in southern Caribbean because we wanted to see St Lucia. . The agent told us that the Norwegian Dawn was a small ship but was remodelled ad looked really nice! He told us the cabin was going to be deluxe and great location ! This info stirred me sexy from getting a balcony cabin.he did not book our cabin but waited for us to be assign this one. We also told him that we were kSt guess but he did not look for our latitude ID AT ALL, so we did not get the perks like I we would as past guests. The agent gave us new latitude numbers! We had to call NCL 4 times to try and get our last latitude ID. One NCL LADY YOLD US TO CALL BACK ON MONDAY AS GHETE WERE NOONE THERE YO LOLK GOR OUT LATTITUDE ID!! I hung up and called right back and got a really nice gentleman who did fine out latitude ID and he fixed the issue. I asked him why this lady could not help me and he said probably she was lazy I guess!! ( great customer service on her part) I had to phone again , this time it is the fourth time I called ! This time it was for transportations from the ship to airy! Why did my NCL TRAVEL AGENT NOT TAME CARE OF Us?? I had to call four different agent to get answers ?! I also had mentioned to my agent that I needed special needs for my back that I have severe arthritis and fibromyalgia, he said he contacted the special care Dept to let them Know to adjust the bed accordingly ! That never happened!! I had to ask the housekeeping staff yo help me which he tried his very best to make me feel comfortable , but the bed was very old and as a result I had severe pain throughout the cruise which resulted in spending $2000US IN THE SPA Fir message package , acupuncture and more!! The agent also told me that I could get Wi-Fi by the day at a fee of$30 . One the fourth day of the cruise I needed to take care of my online business , I went to pay for the wifi but the gentleman told me I had to pay got the full 11 days of the cruise !! I was shocked ! Thinking I could get the wifi on this day! another deception ! The hallway of the deck we were on smelled so foul , like a sewer back up! The cabin had a bunk bed tired the wall where we kept bumping our head!! Room was so small , you could not move around ! Can you imagine if we had kids? Water faucet was shut off one night due to black water back up in the bathrooms on the upper deck from us! The food was so salty , I gave high blood pressure so not good got me! The buffet line was always the same, no variety! Many guests complained about this ship ,bad experiences one Way or other,, we did go to guest services and Rodel ( group guest director) filled out a Friday of my issues and situations . He told me there’s as nothing he could do on the ship advance me contact info to the customer relations for NCL. we sailed the Norwegian Star before ad we had a great experience ! Don’t know why this cruise was so bad! We wanted to have a nice relaxing vacation but turned out we both had to see our chiropractor as soon as we got home!! We did contact NCL CUSTOMER RELATIONS, VENESSA answered my email by telling us that they would offer us a $200 CAD EACH ONBOARD CREDIT for our next cruise! WHAT A JOKE! After spending $5200CAD with NCL they want to give us $180 CAD (after you have the 30% exchange taken off the $200) We felt insulted that the would offer this to us? I would prefer that they credit our account with a fair amount of money . At this point , I do not think that we will sail Norwegian again in the near future!

Misleading information

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Lea07

Lea07’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB
This cabin certainly is NOT DELUXE as mentioned to us by our NCL TRAVEL AGENT Marco!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins