3. Scenic Eclipse
We chose this cruise because it was going to all the places that we wanted to go and we were fascinated by the description of the ship …. everything live up to our expectations. The ship: This ship is different to every other cruise ship we have travelled on. It was silent, so silent that you had to look out of the widow to see if you were underway. There was no 'rocking and rolling' no matter what the sea was like, (perfect for generally sea sick husband!!) The facilities on board were first class from the restaurants to the auditorium to the shower in the suite which was enormous!! The ship was so different and so good, too many tremendous and unique differences, it is difficult to describe them all …. all I can say is that you should book a trip and find out for yourself!!! Expedition crew: The crew were so knowledgeable .… we learned so much both on shore and in the lecture auditorium. I fell and broke my ribs the day before we set sail: no problem, the crew helped me whenever it was necessary, the medical team supplied me with great medication and I was able to participate in all the events and shore transfers with no problem at all. WOW. The dining rooms were small and intimate with great variety available. The only difficulty we had was trying to decide where to dine at each meal!! Our cabins were very comfortable with, for me, the special feature being the beds where either side was independently controlled to raise or lower the angle of the bed … great for comfort for broken ribs. All in all we had the best cruise we have ever had and in prior cruises we have always travelled on the 'six star' ships … Scenic Eclipse is seven star!!!

Amazing ship, phenominal expedition crew.

Scenic Eclipse Cruise Review by BelizeTraveller

The ship:

Expedition crew:

BelizeTraveller’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Eclipse price drops

Great cabins.
Love the beds!! wish I could find out who made the pillows ... I would love to get the same for my homes. Super sheets

Control of room temperature was almost instantaneous.

The shower was spaceous, no knocking elbows in these showers