• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Im embarrassed to even tell people that I went on this ship. I had no clue a cruise ship could be this bad! It was truly the worst money we have ever spent on anything.

To start off the ship smelled horrible, the only escape was in the buffet area and my stateroom (deck 14), other than that the odor followed us everywhere. I called Carnival and they told me the don't guarantee public areas ,only your private room! So unless you plan on hanging out in your room all day you're going to smell sewage. It really bothered us in the dining room. You want to go enjoy your meals but the smell is too strong. You'll be tasting this strange odor over whatever meal you are trying to enjoy.

We had cooler weather so figured we would spend time in the hot tub but that wasn't going to happen because the hot tubs were lukewarm. Was there anything else to do? No. No outdoor activities that you could do in cooler weather. If you wanted to do something inside that was also limited unless you wanted to spend, spend, spend.

Port Reviews

Jacksonville

Rude staff throughout the whole process

Nassau

There was plenty to do without an excursion. We walked to the Queens stairs and the fort close by. We caught a water taxi to Paradise Island and then walked to Cabbage beach.

Princess Cays