3. Viking Sea
This was a repositioning cruise that I wanted to take a friend on since he had never been on a cruise or to the Caribbean. What better than a Viking cruise! We were greeted at the airport by Viking staff before we even had our luggage then whisked off to our ship. My companion was in awe! My companion, as well as myself, were so impressed with the fast, efficient sign in and welcome on the ship. Our cabin was perfect with plenty of space for our belongings and room to move around. We loved exploring the ship, using the pools, quiet areas, socializing and shore excursion informative presentations. The musicians performing around the ship was an added pleasure as were several of the shows we went to. The shore excursions offered an overall view of the islands and were well organized. Due to hurricanes a couple of years ago, a couple islands are still in bad shape. It was nice the ship could be right in port. A plus was that we were one of the first ships of the season! None of the beaches were ever crowded. Never a need to be concerned about food whether in the dining rooms, pool area, room service etc. The staff whether housekeeping, maintenance, spa, kitchen, bar, servers, the captain and crew...all excellent! My Canadian companion was impressed that they had a special event to recognize and celebrate the Canadian Thanksgiving with an invite! Our departure went smoothly. We had a late afternoon flight and it was a bonus that Viking provided a Hospitality area in a hotel for a large group of travelers which included transportation. We hated to leave!

Another Great Experience to NY, Bermuda and the West Indies

Viking Sea Cruise Review by walkers67

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean

None of the beaches were ever crowded.

We hated to leave!
walkers67’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Great location for us with all the amenities we needed.
Plenty of space for clothes and toiletries.
The veranda was just the right size and not cramped.