3. Viking Orion
The ship was spacious and the common areas were beautifully appointed and maintained. The shore excursions were well planned the guides were all good. The service was excellent at all the restaurants I enjoyed all my dining experiences. I enjoyed the casual dining food options but I did not understand the rule regarding dinner attire it seemed too formal for me. The port talks were always very helpful and the history lectures were very informative. I did not go to many of the shows so I cannot comment. I would have preferred to have spent only one day in Jakarta and two full days at port in Bali before leaving the ship. I did not get a chance to see the ships bridge; I missed the information on when I could have signed up to see the bridge. The only negative was having to use the tinders for the first night in Bali they were crowded and hot. I would go again.

Bangkok to Bali

Viking Orion Cruise Review by gatheg

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Asia

I did not go to many of the shows so I cannot comment.

I would go again.
gatheg’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Orion price drops

very comfortable liked the bed and the heated bathroom floor was very nice.
Liked the variety of shows available to watch on the tv.