• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • News
  • Deals

Viking Mani Review

Editor Rating

A Rhine Getaway to remember!

Review for Viking Mani to Europe
JBurrBradford
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom

My wife and I had gone on the Romantic Danube, 11 years prior and absolutely loved it. We rated it as our best vacation ever! Now the Rhine Getaway is up there with this one. We chose this cruise because it would take us to areas we had never been. The opportunity to explore was too much to resist!

We were joined by my wife’s sister and her husband. He had never been to Europe before, so it was much fun watching him get excited about all the sights we explored. The added time in Amsterdam, before we embarked to the ship, was awesome and well worth it! Never knew they had more bikes than population. The guided tour, offered by Viking, was marvelous and so informative! Highly recommend this addition!

Once we were aboard the great Viking service takes over. My brother-in-law said many times he felt almost guilty with how well he was treated! All information is handled in such a manner that you would have to go out of your way to miss it! Entertainment on board was an added treat and very well done. The excursions are well planned and so interesting.

Deluxe Stateroom

Comfortable for the amount of time you spend in the Ron!

previous reviewnext review