3. Carnival Panorama
We had a wonderful family cruise on the Panorama. We flew to LAX the day before and stayed at the Holiday Inn Downtown. The cruise passengers are a diverse group of all ages. Pros- The ship is big, you don’t feel like their are 4000 other passengers on board. Embarkation was easiest ever- we walked right on at 12:15. Rooms were ready at 1:30. Service was excellent. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The food in the Vista dining room was delicious. Lots of music venues across the ship. Tons of activities going on. The serenity deck is nice- it’s for 21 and over. Very quiet and peaceful. Has its own delicious Salad Bar. Great views. The water slides are so much fun. Movies on the pool deck at night were great. It is a great value for the money cruise. We had inside rooms and loved them. We had a party of 8 and we all thought it was the best cruise ever. Cons: Not many cons My son is vegetarian and the main dining room had one vegetarian option each night and it was the same thing all week- odd. Debarkation was extremely slow- worst I have ever had. I think because they did not have enough customs agents. I love a massage - but as on every cruise I have been on- they give you a hard sell to buy products at the end. Not enough room for everyone that wants to go to the shows. It gets crowded fast. Tips: the elevators are different- you must pick the floor you want before you get on the elevator. JJ’s Asian, the Italian restaurant, and Guys BBQ are free at lunch but charge extra at night. We LOVED Guys BBQ! My son and his wife waited an hour for their food at JJ’s Asian. Very few items are free on the room service menu. At Cabo you have to take a water taxi from the ship - not a big deal. We did the horse back riding excursion and BBQ supper in Puerto Vallerto and loved it. In Cabo, as soon as you get off the boat, people are asking you to buy stuff. We loved our cruise!

Wonderful cruise

Carnival Panorama Cruise Review by Harrisonblu

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Cons: Not many cons

Very few items are free on the room service menu.

At Cabo you have to take a water taxi from the ship - not a big deal.

In Cabo, as soon as you get off the boat, people are asking you to buy stuff.

We loved our cruise!
Harrisonblu’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Panorama price drops

• Horseback Tour
    We did the horse back riding and sunset BBQ. It was wonderful. The scenery was beautiful- went through streams and jungles. The supper was great- homemade tortillas and homemade chips and salsa, beef, rice, beans, guacamole. A few people were given mules to ride The horses were healthy and looked well cared for. Very fun excursion.
    View All 6 Horseback Tour Reviews