3. Viking Star
As always, Viking ships, excursions and food are unbeatable! Ports of call fabulous and the crew were spectacular! Would definitely travel Viking again for my 4th time! On this trip only one disappointment, but nothing could be done. Weather didn't allow us to visit Naples which I was most looking forward to. Tour guides are so professional and knowledgeable. Transportation is always great and they take our luggage from airport to room and back! Viking also offers free beer and wine with lunch and dinner. Each afternoon we are at sea they have tea in the Wintergarden. This is a great attraction while at sea.If you ever have the chance to try a Viking cruise you must experience for yourself. One last item I must mention. I left a few small things and a pair of glasses in my room. Viking had them shipped to me and I got them back within a month! That made me very happy! Thank you, Viking!

Another fabulous by Viking!

Viking Star Cruise Review by KathleenAugust54