3. Norwegian Sky
I got this cruise for less than $600 (incl. fare, taxes, port charges, and gratuity--AND premium beverage package) for a solo traveller. Embarkation and disembarkation were quick and easy. Inside cabin was perfect; slightly larger than expected. I've travelled on the Norwegian Jade, and two Carnival ships. I thought the food was not quite as good as any of my previous cruises. The food wasn't bad; just not particularly good. Strip steak in the main dining room was undercooked (almost raw) every time I ordered it (three nights). Entertainment was ok: the comedian Keith Bender and magician Jessica Jane were pretty entertaining, but again nothing to write home about. If you're a non-smoker, you'll probably appreciate that there are very limited smoking sections on the ship (the casino in the evenings, and the deck 12 open-air "Champs" bar. The only place to smoke a cigar is Champs. No cigars in the casino.) Considering the low price, I have no complaints.

Good b/c Inexpensive

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by escapefromnewyork

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Inside

Embarkation and disembarkation were quick and easy.

Inside cabin was perfect; slightly larger than expected.

Considering the low price, I have no complaints.
escapefromnewyork’s Full Rating Summary