3. Oosterdam
We love Holland, and this was our 3rd cruise in 1 year with them. Primarily because kids are lol grown and this line caters to adults more. The waitstaff in main Dining Room were wonderful. Most nights the dinner selection excited me. The one night it didn’t, the Lido cafe meet my needs. The cabin attendants were awesome as well. Previous Cruises on Eurodam and Koningsdam we booked balcony staterooms. This being a last minute booking (1 week before sailing) we book an inside stateroom, not planning to spend much time in there anyways. The stateroom was just as expansive as our previous room, omitting the balcony and natural sunlight. #6067. Perfectly situated midship. Our biggest complaints this trip??? The absolutely horrible service at the Seaview Bar on the Back Lido Deck. I can not count on my fingers how many times I had to flag the attendant down to get a cocktail, (they were not busy). Sometime waiting 15-20 minutes As you can imagine I’m not happy about the added 15% tip to each order for no service. I did let guest services know of the deplorable service. The entertainment on main stage was okay. Not as good a the previous two ships, but I understand the it’s slightly smaller. No America’s Test Kitchen either. But our primary goal is making lasting memories together. We may decide to check out another cruise line for the next trip. But I still enjoy Holland

Holland for our Anniversary

Oosterdam Cruise Review by ConniePon

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Large Interior Stateroom

I did let guest services know of the deplorable service.

ConniePon’s Full Rating Summary