3. Aqua Blu
We travelled to Raja Ampat on Aqua Blu during January 2020 and it was the most magical holiday. My husband and I travelled on Aqua Aria a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed our holiday and we were very excited when we read about the launch of Aqua Blu travelling through Raja Ampat as it has been on our bucket list of travels. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our holiday on Aqua Blu. The yacht was beautiful, the cabins were spacious and tastefully decorated, the daily meals that were prepared were delicious (the chef was very accommodating), the daily excursions were fun and the staff were friendly and hospitable. The daily snorkelling was spectacular and snorkelling with Manta's is a highlight. Our journey was a truly beautiful and memorable holiday of a lifetime. We look forward to doing a few more holidays with Aqua Expeditions and visiting Komdo Islands.

Best holiday ever!

Aqua Blu Cruise Review by nadyamahomed

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Asia

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our holiday on Aqua Blu.

Our journey was a truly beautiful and memorable holiday of a lifetime.

nadyamahomed’s Full Rating Summary
Get Aqua Blu price drops

Everything was absolutely phenomenal.

More Aqua Blu Reviews