• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Viking Gefjon Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Everything and more than I’d hoped for!

Review for Viking Gefjon to Europe
sh2401
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin: French Balcony

The entire Viking experience was amazing! I was enticed by the TV commercials and we did explore several options. But something kept bringing me back to Viking, and I certainly made a wise choice. Booking the trip was easy. I had support and guidance for every decision. The ship, the service, the organization, the staff, the food… I was not disappointed by anything! The experience, from start to finish was truly a dream come true! The beds were the best! Even the complimentary toiletries were wonderful!

The staff worked seamlessly to accommodate our every need. Kane was our cruise director and his team is a well-oiled machine! We met wonderful people. The local guides enriched the experiences and brought so much of history to life! The tour of the kitchen was neat! Every inch of the ship was pristine!. Every glass sparkled. We even saw the crew cleaning the outside walls of the ship!

The designers of the Viking River Cruise thought of every detail. I loved everything about our Grand European journey!

French Balcony

Clean, well organized, very comfortable. It took a moment to get used to the necessarily close quarters but everything was perfect. And the cabin staff went above and beyond!

2 Helpful Votes