3. Norwegian Breakaway
We had a great time on this ship! Loved the entertainment! Six was amazing! The Waterfront was a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the view! Especially at Shakers, the martini bar. Do yourself a favor and try the Rum Cake Martini as an after dinner drink! The ropes course was lots of fun! Our only real complaint was the chair hogging around the pool deck. Wish more was done to prevent this. If everyone just used a chair when they wanted it and vacated it when they didn’t, this would not be an issue! We were sorry that we missed Great Stirrup Cay, but was glad that our safety was the primary concern. The other ports were enjoyable! I did have a bit of a mishap climbing Dunn’s River Falls in Jamaica. It didn’t ruin our trip, but definitely could have. I recommend taking pictures from the staircase adjacent to the Falls and staying out of the water. We loved the Breakaway! Our room steward did an amazing job, and Benedict, at Margaritaville made incredible drinks! It was a wonderful winter getaway and we would do it again!

Loved it!

By the Sea I’ll Be’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Spa Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B9
Great cabin! Plenty of storage and convenient location. The angled balcony was great!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins