3. Carnival Horizon
Chose this cruise for the itinerary aurba and Curacao new places to visit never been before. Pros: 1) JiJi kitchen (restaurant), we reserved ahead of time for two nights and it was worth it first and last night of vacation. 2) family habor room with window was nice , like the fact a tub is added so we had a shower or relaxing bath 3) family harbor lounge, nice short lines for breakfast and snacks are served until evening time and they had an espresso machine in the lounge. 4) pool area was nice 5) movies under the stars was so nice it was the best entertainment for my 5 year old 6) the basketball court and soccer court was nice as well Cons 1) small pool 2) they don't have the infamous gold stairs everyone take pictures on hahaha 3) wish they had the burrito station open later not sure why they close it down so early when it's a big hit not many people like the Buffett food. 5 year old loves it. I had fun and my husband did too. We made the best we were really in the ship for the islands because I don't really like the larger ships that much.

8 Days of Fun

Carnival Horizon Cruise Review by Sagittarius traveler

Pros:

4) pool area was nice

6) the basketball court and soccer court was nice as well

Cons

1) small pool

2) they don't have the infamous gold stairs everyone take pictures on hahaha

5 year old loves it.

I had fun and my husband did too.

Sagittarius traveler’s Full Rating Summary