3. Viking Star
The land excursions were amazing. Not only did I learn about Greek and Roman culture, I learned how olive oil and silk are harvested. I cannot think of anything that should be improved upon with the excursions. Disembarking and embarking were very easy, fast and efficient. Ship was always clean and in superb shape. Only once we we slightly disappointed, as we could not find the shuffleboard equipment. It wasn’t a deal breaker as we thought is might be fun to try. The bar tenders Yoga and Allen could not have been more accommodating, we asked lots of questions and they were able to answer or find answers for us on each topic we inquired about. Amazing experience and never any pressure for rating the staff or suggestions for tipping as I have experienced on other cruise lines. The food was In the main cafe was good, not excellent. However, we did enjoy chefs table twice and Manfredi’s twice. Overall an outstanding experience, so much so that we are booked for another in 2020.

Outstanding service and accommodations

Viking Star Cruise Review by Chris Bee

Chris Bee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Excellent service couldn’t have asked for more sincere and attentive staff!