3. Viking Lif
Best vacation we have ever had, We rave to anyone who asks. Loved the ship, Captain and Crew was fantastic. Always polite, smiling, helpful. I and others had food allergies / special dietary needs, handled daily without exception, to such a detailed degree that I once changed my mind at the table last minute wanting some food special to a region. It was written in the local language, the order went to the kitchen and the server came back... you can't have that, it's fish and you are not supposed to eat that. I did not read the description thorough enough, but they caught it. I would have been ill for a good day or two without their eagle eyes. Enjoyed the ports/ cities, itinerary and all the cities we stopped at. Especially liked the fact that all the guides at the stops were locals and spoke excellent english and could tell educational history, lore and tales. Just such a treat. The lounge area where the entertainment was comfortable and big enough to not feel crowded. There was a husband and wife couple who played piano and a few wind instruments and sang much of the time, very enjoyable, I think everyone like their selections. Trying to figure out where to cruise next!!!

Amsterdam to Budapest early fall 2019

Viking Lif Cruise Review by Hipmamasan

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

Trying to figure out where to cruise next!!!
Hipmamasan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Lif price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
nice comfortable room, enough electrical outlets. Loved the heated floor in the bathroom. Great water pressure and never ran out of hot water.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins