3. MSC Divina
I chose this cruise for the price. My husband and I cruise an average of once per month. This was our first time on a MSC ship. I can't believe the amount of reviewers who wrote to complain about the dumbest littlest things. Yes the ship is crowded after all its sold out. Is it dangerously overcrowded, duh NO! Food- limited but cooked well and tasty. Great pizza! Cabin-Spacious could be cleaned better Entertainment- Theatre show very good. Entertainment staff Superb!!!! Lots of interaction with passengers, much better than Royal Caribbean. Very nice Cruise Director. Much to do around the ship, day and night to keep you busy. Destinations- Same as other lines. The cruise lines don't govern the islands they choose as destinations or Holidays. Yes, some will be nicer than others. Excursions-Book your own, cheaper. Check out the internet for other excursions. Step out of the box and explore. Give yourself ample time to get back to the boat. Ship appearance cleanliness - Excellent Private Island-Fun! Fun! Great Snorkeling As soon as vegetation kicks in, it's going to be a beauty. Parade was fun. Fire pits on beach were a very nice romantic touch. The lighthouse shows and Luna libre party were spectacular. Shop items were a little high but not out of the norm. The quality of the merchandise was very nice. Yes there were flies on the island by the. food area after all they were cooking hamburgers. How is the cruise line at fault for this? Should they have placed several staff members near the food area dedicated to swatting the flies? I have seen flies inside and outside the ship on various cruises. Come to think of it, I have seen flies in my backyard when I BBQ. Here's a simple solution cover your food. We are booked on their Transatlantic and Greek Cruises and looking forward to it. It's all about attitude. Don't sweat the small stuff. Life is too short! If you expect luxury at bargain prices, this is no the cruise for you. I for one am happy. to pay less and cruise more! P.S. If you are worried about getting sick and. that there won't be enough sanitizing gel, as a safety measure bring your own. Helpful tip bring a small can of lysol and spray your cabin down.

When Life Give You Lemons Make Lemonade

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Vagabondvoyagers

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Bella Balcony Stateroom

Food- limited but cooked well and tasty. Great pizza!

Cabin-Spacious could be cleaned better

Ship appearance cleanliness - Excellent