3. Viking Eir
The beauty and the history was the leading factor. I chose Viking because of the stellar reviews. The food was not as elegant as I expected. I probably was looking for more of richness of the French since we did sail on a river in France. The wines were all in good taste and I did enjoy trying a new one with dinner each evening. The on shore excursions were great. The towns visited were extremely welcoming, clean and full of history. I do think that there should be more on ship choices in the evening. The local entertainment was great, but more movie choices in the passenger rooms would have been good. Although it may not be entirely possible, internet service was spotty. It would seem that there would be better internet service even while sailing since it is in inland waters. Overall, I would choose Viking and sail with you all again. The staff could not have been nicer and more accommodating. The small personal "I wish" list is small and overall the experience was wonderful. Thank you

The Rhine Getaway

ccheitmeier’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Eir price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E
Always exceptionally clean with impeccable service. But was a bit noisy at night. I think I didn't realize that part of the room was actually under water.
Main Deck Outside Cabins