3. Viking Sea
We took The viking homeland cruise with the iceland extension. The crew and service has always been wonderful on all our trips. The rooms are great and well keep. The ship has many extras including a laundry which we did use. There is Leary’s entertainment in the evening with a variety of shows. My favorite side trip was the train ride through through the mountains. At this time of year the glaciers were melting so there were endless waterfalls and flowers blooming. We added on the full two day excursion in St. Petersburg which was wonderful but tiring. The museum was so crowded though you couldn’t get near many of the exhibits. All the countries had something to offer. In the iceland extension the blue lagoon topped my list. Iceland is very expensive. There is so much I almost forgot another of my favorites was Berlin. The history and the city was outstanding. And you can’t forget the scenery sailing between countries.Viking always takes care of you no matter where you are.

Wonderful crew great trip!

Viking Sea Cruise Review by Negich

Negich’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Always very nice.

There are three restaurants and two quick areas to eat. All were very good and depends on what tour craving. The chefs restaurant is reservation only with wine paring. The other sit down, no reservation needed, order off menu. The third is buffet style with just about anything you want. All their soups are great. There is a sandwich, such as hamburgers off the pool area. Than coward in the bar and observation area, meat cheese and other small items. All ice creams are made on ship an also are wonderful.