• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Christine Henderson
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Mini Suite with Balcony

We have just been on our first cruise with Celebrity so of course we compared We come from Canada so we flew to Fort Lauderdail,. We enjoyed the ease of getting onto the ship, we loved our room, our steward was great "boy they work hard". We had the early dinner in the restaurant, The first problem i had was no plug to work for my cpap machine but the English Rep on the boat sorted that out and our lesson was learned yes I had already learned to take an extension cord.

The food was an issue but only because I have an allergy to the protein in Milk not lactose intolerant no sensitivities but a full blown allergy, which means no butter milk cheese yogurt cheese and think about baking and butter and milk are in most things so it makes like hard for me. The restaurant manager sorted this out by me ordering my meal for the evening the day prior. Lesson for me to take a list of foods I like for breakfast and lunch we were placed in another section of the restaurant along with others who needed different things, in one way it was great as I met a lady from Germany who had the same problem as myself we could not speak much about the situation but we hugs in understanding.

The ship is spotless in every way.

Mini Suite with Balcony

We so loved our room, shame the cruise line allows smoking on the balcony as smoking makes me cough so I had to come in as someone was smoking. That was the only down fall, our steward was sooooo good, he works so hard I have to say the cabin was cleaner than Celebrity as the phone there was very dirty and we never got service twice daily we went for breakfast and came back and the room was done which I loved. I so want to do this again, I will add the room and bathroom had lots of storage, great ship great staff want to return

Port Reviews

Nassau

We got a taxi to drive us around for $20 it was well worth it...

Amber Cove (Puerto Plata)

We went shopping was great fun

2 Helpful Votes