• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

rnevrly
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony

Friends of ours asked if we would like to go on a river cruise with them. Having never been on one, and not a fan of being on a ship with thousands of people, I was a little hesitant. However, when I found how many we would be cruising with on this ship, I said yes....and I'm glad I did. The staff was amazing. The minute we arrived, even before stepping on the ship, the staff made us feel special. THE FOOD! The food was delicious with our waiter Sasha taking the best care of us. The entertainment fun, the excursions were amazing, and the staterooms were beautiful. Everyday, our cabin looked like it never had been slept in. Cruise Director Tony was great keeping us up to date on the itinerary and yoga with Milan was relaxing! I would go again in a heartbeat! Thank you all for a wonderful time!!

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony

Beautiful, comfortable, and surprisingly spacious.

Port Reviews

Strasbourg

Wonderful! Loved it!!! Wish we could have stayed at this port later so we could have seen Strasbourg at night. The Christmas lights would have been beautiful to see.

Speyer

Beautiful little town that was very surprising to see. Their Christmas market was beautiful!

4 Helpful Votes