3. Norwegian Jade
Singapore was amazing, I called based my trip on the movie Crazy Rich Asians, It was my first time to Asia. Singapore did not fail, it was amazing city, I was there a total of 8 days. My cruise was either hit or miss with Guest Services and very rude main dinning room employees. 1st my room was underneath the prep kitchen, everymornign at 2:15, they would start banging and dropping things. I complained several times, one time one of the GS came to room at 3AM to see what the noise was. I asked if he was kidding, he could not hear the noise. By the fourth night, I said either move me, or let disembark, I can't go on a couple of hours sleep each night. They moved me 5 cabins down and it was much better, although a pain to pack and unpack again. 3rd night, after two nights of seeing people in shorts and flip flops in main dinning, I went with Bermuda shorts, collared shirt and closed toe shoes. I was literally yelled at by a seating person, then yelled at by the hostess. The manager afterwards came to see me and explained thegy relax the rules for the first two nights and last night, but not the rest??? The servers in Bliss broke my room card 3 times, i finally stopped ordering anything to drink there, because I then had to line up for 30 mins to get a new card each time. The worst was the tour to Bangkok, we left 30 mins late, a couple disappeared for 30 mins, they left the hottest part of the tour till 3pm. It was a tour of the grand Palace, where you needed to wear pants and shirts. Our tour guide kept having team meetings in the Sun, I nearly had heat stroke, my HR went to 151, I left the tour, got water and drenched myself, ripped off my long pants and t-shirt. When I complained about the lack of organization on the tour, showed the NCL rep my HR jump and the fact that another two people also experienced this, it was an oh well. 2nd worst tour, being trapped in a bus for 20 mins, bus was locked solid and no way out. New Years, lucky no one died. People were using the lounge chairs to climb onto of the rood of Deck 14. There were no railings, if someone slipped, they were going overboard. We told three officers, the answer " oh well its New Years eve" The final icing on the cake was the last night and the return of our passports. I was supposed to get it 7PM, i went down from our groups regular meeting at 6:45. I got to the desk at 7:10. I was then rudely told Canadian passports were not ready and to come back. I asked why no announcements were made, was then told by another GS member they had, I just did not hear it. I then pointed out 5 others from Canada, who all had waited in the line, none of us heard it. That is when she went beyond rude and just called the next person. I did not move. If they were behind, they should not have waited to the last minute to tell people. I finally got my passport at 9pm. The entire experience felt like the crew were all new with the exception of a few bar staff in the upper bars like spinnaker or the servers on breakfast. One lunch meal, we hadn't even started eating when the crew started clearing the bread plates. The staff in the Casino were some of the best and not just because I won. I probably spent 6+ hours in line ups to clear up their mistakes. At least I was not like one passenger who went to the medical team with a sore throat and then was quarantined in her cabin for a day, no food other than consume, no refund for excursions she missed, nothing, but her key taking away from her. Lots of people were coughing, this just seemed overkill.

Hot and Cold service

Tojogger’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA
The cabin was okay, if it was refurbished in 2017, it desperately needs it again. Carpet coming up, stains, marks, looks very worn out.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins