Crown Princess Cruise Review

Crown Princess Cruise Review by ladyice788

• Sail Date: Jan 2020
  • Destination: the Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview

I was trying to go to places I have not been like St. Kitts and Antigua. Which we never got go see! I have been on over 29 cruises with many different cruise lines. This was my WORST Cruise so far. From the Diesel Generators breaking down( Maneuverability and traveling very slow) to be without Power or basic Power in our room for about 4 hours in port ( St. Lucia) with a cabin friend in a wheelchair was not fun. We also had very bad weather out at sea. We had more sea days then I ever wanted. I did like their Medallion it was quickest I have ever been on and off a boat with a person in a wheelchair. Food was not that great had to send back my meals a few times due to temperature, heavy seasoning and taste. They had also tried to pass off leftovers from the night before(pot roast) to new dish. Pot Pie with Steam vegetable on the side with no seasoning. Not a good taste! Casino was good! Very Smokey in none smoking area!

Took a Steel Drum Class with Mr. Wilson. Very Fun! Very enjoyable. It took 72 hours to get our Laundry back from Cleaning. Entertainment was good. Very Funny Comedians. You know you have a bad cruise when you receive a letter form the Captain of the ship at Sea Day with a gesture of concern to receive a Future Cruise Credit to 35% of the base cruise fare paid. Not good! I was told by another guest. He did this so you could book another cruise before getting off the cruise. I did not like this Gesture!

Princess needs to due a lot better!

ladyice788's Full Rating Summary

Oceanview

Needs Updates and cleaned a little better found dry glasses in the window seal from last cruise. Not Good!

St. Thomas

Just walked around the shops with Disable friend. Enjoyed the shopping.

Princess Cays

This is where we did not stop due to Generator Issues.

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

Airlines where late. did not get to see Fort Lauderdale.

Antigua

Did not get to see due to missing the port and weather!

Barbados

Got off the boat and walked around the shops. Had to pay 2 dollars to catch a van to take you to shops at the docks. Very busy area. Small area. Hot and muggy!

St. Kitts (Port Zante)

Caption missed port due to bad weather and issues with generators.

ladyice788