3. Crown Princess
We booked this cruise as part of our community cruise. Expected to have many beach days, had only one! Having seen Princess Cay yet after cruising with Princess once before. One excursion badly deccribed and hated. Missed two stops that we had beach days schedule. Not enough seating for number of passengers on ship. Gave up many days trying to find a seat and went to cabin and sat on balcony. Never spent so much time in cabin before. Food tasteless and cold. Shows were poorly put together. Nevr have I seen so many unhappy people on a ship this unhappy and as result rude. My wife and I always said that we were sad a cruise was coming to an end, not this cruise, we couldn't wait to get off of this ship. Maintenence very, very poor. I would never go on another Princess cuise again, So the 35% discound for a following cruise they forget they ever gave to us.

Very disappointing

glennwd3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD
Cabin had small shower, beds were uncomfortable
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins