Avalon Passion Cruise Review

Well organized cruise with a wonderful staff and destinations

Avalon Passion Cruise Review by AlamoanaAnnie

• Sail Date: Dec 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Window

I had previously been on another river cruise with a different company and wanted to try Avalon Waterways to compare. Avalon far exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend using them. We enjoyed the ship, our cabin, the food, amazing friendly staff (cruise director Valentin was the best, with his extensive knowledge and wicked humor, as was Melinda our cabin person who went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and at home) and the ports and shore excursions. We especially enjoyed all the Christmas markets, but Vienna was my favorite. The charm of the city was right up my alley and the symphony excursion was one to remember forever. We also thoroughly enjoyed the school excursion which, I was told, was a trial for future cruises. I would say YES to keeping this as part of your itinerary! This was my last overseas vacation and definitely one of the best experiences. Thank you, Avalon Waterways!

AlamoanaAnnie's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Stateroom with Window

Except for the first night when our heat was broken (fixed the next morning) our cabin was perfect.

Next Review