• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin:
Traveled with children

I booked this vacation for my children and I as their Christmas present . I selected this ship because of what was available to us onboard...a ton of activities to choose from, amazing food (we've been on several RC cruises) and great entertainment. I knew what to expect when I got onboard.

When I booked the room the only thing in my price that was available was a stateroom with a balcony over looking the middle of the ship. The first question I asked was will I hear noise from the decks below. I was told the room was over Central Park and that noise would not be an issue.

Unfortunately what I booked was not what I was given...our room overlooked The Boardwalk, which is an extremely noisy part of the ship. Our first night on board we were in for a rude awakening. There was a show going on, the music was so loud that we could hear every single word of every single song. The worst part was the show did not end until after midnight. My kids were exhausted from traveling and were in tears because they could not sleep. I went down to the front desk in the morning to ask for our room to be changed, and there was nothing available because the ship was booked to capacity. They offered me a few hundred dollars for an on board credit for the inconvience.

My kids had fun on the ship. There is always something going on. We were never bored.

3 Helpful Votes