3. Norwegian Pearl
Everything about this cruise line stinks! Customer service is not in their vocabulary. The staff was rude, condescending and acted like they were doing me a favor even acknowledging me as a customer. The port in Nassau (where we were diverted to due to bad weather) was disgusting and I felt unsafe. I chose to get excursion credits during booking but EVERY one of my excursions were canceled by Norwegian...but they didn't tell us that until AFTER we did the whole disembarking process. No offers to do anything else - simply, "You're out of luck". 4 night cruise and never got to set foot on a beach!! The spa...don't even get me started! They did not honor their daily special and WAY overcharged me. Then to top it off, they also charged me 25% gratuity that I did not agree to. $267 for a massage - you've GOT to be kidding me! I spoke with 3 different employees about the situation and each one gave me the "it's not my problem" excuse. I had to stop payment at my bank - that's how bad it was! The final straw that broke this camel's back was the communication afterwards. I submitted my complaints to Norwegian and got the same crap customer service. Basically telling me that they cannot and will not help me and that I am just out all of this money. I will NEVER, EVER cruise with Norwegian again. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy!

NEVER AGAIN - WHAT A JOKE!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by lindengirl2